"i'll like a drop of rainwater refracting light...
and a dash of illumination across the endless dark too."

Monday, March 10, 2008

just me and the sea, perhaps my book and pencil pls?

time when i wanna be alone, looking at the endless sea, not needing to care if the world still spins as long as mine pause for me.
time when i wanna be washed by the gentle rain, to walk and feel that life is not a rush.
to simply pause and enjoy the beautiful things around and not dash past each day without seeing the meaning and wonder.
but seems like now i can't. time seems to be never enough. i wonder why.
i need some time and space alone. just me and the sea, perhaps my book and pencil but time seems to be never enough. i wonder why.
is a busy hectic life necessary fulfilling? am i getting what i think i want? do i see in myself what i think i see? time to do some reflective re-evaluation in life. in my life.

No comments: