"i'll like a drop of rainwater refracting light...
and a dash of illumination across the endless dark too."

Monday, May 14, 2007

aww... i am simply in love with my friendly neighbour!!! haha yeah! tobey maguire rocks!!! and yup... spidey 3 was a nice movie!!! just that the first 2 movies were such a hit that spidey 3 sort of met the great expectation but its just getting harder for it to exceed that tall benchmark it set for itself and take me by surprise (like the first 2 movies did). the first is still my favourite... the intense and great changes spidey had to cope with still leaves an intriguing impression in my mind... the 2nd movie was simply captivating and intoxicating especially when he had to stop that train... aww...

seriously cannot imagine another person playing peter parker's role other than tobey maguire... he is too woven and linked with spidey for me... its just like he was born to act spidey... haha. ok yeah sheer biasness. fine. i just love tobey maguire what says you? all along batman and superman are always changing actors and they did not manage to draw me as deeply as this spidey has...

No comments: