"i'll like a drop of rainwater refracting light...
and a dash of illumination across the endless dark too."

Saturday, December 15, 2012

fall

to start it off i know you know me,
to come to think of it, it was only last week
that i had a dream about us,

everytime you see me what do u see?

oh baby, you're the only thing that i really need,
baby that's why...

you make me wanna call you in the middle of the night
you make me wanna hold you till the morning light
you make me wanna love,
you make me wanna fall,
you make me wanna surrender my soul

i know this is a feeling that i just can't fight,
you're the first and last thing on my mind
you make me wanna love
you make me wanna fall,
you make me wanna surrender my soul

well i know that these feelings won't end now
they'll just get stronger if i see you again

baby i'm tired of being friends
i wanna know if you feel the same,
and could you tell me do you feel my pain?
don't leave me in doubt