"i'll like a drop of rainwater refracting light...
and a dash of illumination across the endless dark too."

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

made. for. you.

... but these stories don't mean anything...
when you've got no one to tell them to.

i climbed across the mountaintops,
travel across the ocean blue.
i cross over lines and i broke all the rules,
and baby i broke them all for you.

you see the smile that's on my mouth,
it's hiding the words that don't come out.

.... no they don't know who i really am
and they don't know what i've been through
like you do, and i was made for you.

made. for. you.

do these lyrics mean the same to you as they do to me,
or are you just being an understanding friend... the way you are?

that night, under the pale moonlight,
have you already walked away with my heart without me realizing it?
are you that pair of shoes meant solely for me... though you've never whispered my name?

or, are you just
another. quiet. guy.?