"i'll like a drop of rainwater refracting light...
and a dash of illumination across the endless dark too."

Sunday, September 30, 2012

you.

different steps,
varied paths.
no longer belongs,
so no belonged longings.

no, no metamorphosis;
neither direction seems fair.

can't figure out the logic,
can't balance the equations,
between over-expecting and over-compromising.

thus, ideals stay.

perhaps one day,
when it becomes crystal clear that you can never be replaced,
and when you feel the same way for me too,
that's when i know it's you.

but, never will find you,
because you never will exist.


you.
you and me.

"... cos it's you and me,
and all of the people with nothing to do,
nothing to lose.
and it's you and me,
and all other people, and i don't know why,
i can't keep my eyes off of you.

i don't know where to go from here.

something about you now that i can't quite figure out.

what day is it
and in what month?
this clock never seemed so alive."

so,

"... come and walk with me
to the edge of all we've ever known.

no, i could not want you more.

i'm not sure what this going to be.

when the time comes,
baby don't run,
just kiss me slowly."