"i'll like a drop of rainwater refracting light...
and a dash of illumination across the endless dark too."

Saturday, July 28, 2012

maybe i know, somewhere deep in my soul
that love never lasts

... always lived like this.
... keeping a comfortable distance.
...content with loneliness.

because none of it was ever worth the risk.

... tight grip on reality
but can't let go of what's in front of me here

... leave me with some kind of proof, it's not a dream.

no exception.
though i'm believing.
no, no exception.

thought hey, could be something
'cos everything you do and words you say
takes my breath away

... maybe two is better than one
but there're no exceptions.

... so much time, to figure out the rest in my life

and i thought hey,
maybe two is better than one
but there're no exceptions.

no, no exceptions.