"i'll like a drop of rainwater refracting light...
and a dash of illumination across the endless dark too."

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

one day, fish simply decides to write a song for some very interesting fishes who swim pass her waters... (currently)

like the way you cycled to the shelter where i'm at,
the way you'd just sit on the floor it feels like 'welcome home'
the quiet and reserved side of yours, like you're somewhat deep in thoughts
or maybe you're just like me who gets lost easily in one of those daydream episodes

cos' its a nice feeling to see you drive by the same old path.
so say hi and wave at me each time you pass me by

there's a one-sided tacit understanding that we'd never really go that far
still your backview from down the same old road feels warm and familiar


the thing's you probably won't notice all these flashing across my mind,
as i ask you serious questions linked with some distant faraway theories
and the thing is you'll probably never find out - beneath the tacit understanding
that the weather here's unpredictable, like the way you sense to me

cos' its a nice feeling to see you drive by the same old path.
so say hi and wave at me each time you pass me by

there's a one-sided tacit understanding that we'd never really go that far
still your backview from down the same old road feels warm and familiar...