"i'll like a drop of rainwater refracting light...
and a dash of illumination across the endless dark too."

Thursday, October 8, 2009



this day, little fish was suddenly inspired by the tale of the sleeping beauty and decides to hum a hymn to herself in her little bubble...

i woke up from my sleep to find
half a century gone in a wink.
i lost track of the times where i'd dreamt
of opening my eyes and looking into yours
had your lingering kiss forgotten,
the emptiness it left behind?

wanted to look for you instead
tried to fight the spell but can't break it.
did you happen to hear my cry?
tired from my sleep and too tired of dreaming,
was i simply waiting cos its you
or there's nothing left for me to do?

five hundred years in the castle
with all the fears that had dried my tears
the destined one to revive me,
the spell is hard, i tried and i couldn't lift it
dear, why are you so faraway still?
ride a little faster, for my sake

the day you shall arrive sweet prince,
watch me sleep and kiss me just once more
this kiss was all i waited for
lift me from all my lonely dreams and still sorrow
kiss me nightly before we part
till the very day i fail to wake

let not you heart be filled with pain
on that very day, rememeber this-
that it was me who loved you long
before we met and dreamt of you since, and now,
its your turn to dream of me and,
this time i shall find you in your dream

No comments: